1. Regulatory Control of Quality of Service Leads to Balanced Risk Based Decision Making, Arjen Jongepier et al, KEMA, EPQU magazine Vol I, No. 2, 2005.
2. Test and evaluation of voltage dip immunity, T. Andersson and D. Nilsson, STRI AB and Vatenfall AB 27 November 2002
3. Power interruption costs to industrial and commercial consumers of electricity, M. J. Sullivan, T. Vardell, and M. Johnson, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 33, pp. 1448 >###nbsp;
4. ECONOMIC FRAMEWORK FOR POWER QUALITY, JWG CIGRE-CIRED C4.107, September 2010
5. Primen, “The cost of power disturbances to industrial & digital economy companies,” EPRI - CEIDS, June 2001.
6. M. Delfanti, E. Fumagalli, P. Garrone, L. Grilli, and L. L. Schiavo, “Towards voltage quality, regulation in Italy”. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery.
7. Study on Estimation of Costs due to Electricity Interruptions and Voltage Disturbances, Matthias Hofmann, Helge Seljeseth, Gro Holst Volden, Gerd H. Kjolle, SINTEF Energi AS, SINTEF Energy Research, December 2010